Monday, May 15, 2006

today's my worst day ever.


imagine,
sleeping in a room filled with sick people,
i'm already down with a fever,
with flu and a sore throat pilling up.
how can i not be sick?

miss lim pulled me to the chemistry lab today during assembly.
i guess she found out.
i shouldnt have even touched the her stuffs.
i shouldnt have even stayed behind,
i shouldnt have even accompained her.

so, she pulled me.
without talking,
i started sobbing madly.
i started weeping as if someone close to me passed away.
i started crying,
like there's no tomorrow.

she told me,
you shouldnt cut yourself, you shouldnt hurt yourself.
i shant say anymore.
she told me to shout it loud into the sky,
shout it to an empty space.

i wanna shout it out loud,
I WANNA SCREAM IT LOUD,
I WANNA SHOUT IT LOUD,
I SHOULDNT BE MISERABLE OVER OTHERS.

i shouldnt have even come online,
i shouldnt have even bothered talking,
i shouldnt have even been tagging at hers,
i shouldnt have even been giving up to my weakness,
i shouldnt have even been talking to you,
i shouldnt have even been born into this world.

you people make me sob endlessly.
i cry every moment,
everytime,
its like a daily breakfast.
i cant stop it.


i'm so sick.
i'm as sick as a pig.
i'm as sick as the germ.
sick sick sick.



thanks shiping,
thanks for calling me up.
thanks for knowing my problems,
thanks.

No comments: